These crazy times have seen nearly complete closure/postponement with regards to sporting events, concerts, tourist hotspots, and schools. On top of all these closures, we aren't even supposed to go outside for a stroll in an attempt to derive the slightest bit of entertainment. Obviously, these are safety precautions that should be followed, but seriously; what are we supposed to do to in order to retain sanity? By no means am I a psychologist or any expert in this area, but here are a few things I think that most people will be able to find some joy/sense of accomplishment from!
- Start (and actually finish) a puzzle. Yeah I know, how basic right? Would this list be complete if I didn't throw in the "do a puzzle" point though?
- Text your exes, its always a good idea, right? What else is there to do? If you don't want them back make sure you don't mention that you've started using 1000 Scents... But, if you feel there is some unfinished business you could always use some 1000 Scents as leverage!
- Start learning something new. This could be anything you've always wanted to learn like a language, a new instrument, a new topic etc., but have kept on putting it off. The difference between then and now is that there are absolutely no excuses anymore.
- Look at pictures of puppies/dogs. No explanation is needed for this one.
- Organize that cluttered Tupperware drawer or cupboard. Apply this to all the other areas of your house if you're that neat freak that's always been too busy!
- Stare at yourself in the mirror and attempt a self portrait. Already staring at yourself in the mirror? I knew it! Good though, you're halfway there already.
- Take some time to reflect. What goals have you accomplished in the last year? What are your goals for the coming year? Get started on them with all this free time.
- Seeing as many of us are working from home and in many cases don't have to look as professional as usual we may as well grow a beard right? Who knows, maybe by the time you get back to work you'll be through the "dark ages" of beard growth and you, along with everyone else will love your new acquaintance!
I hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy in these trying times and I hope that this list has provided something that interests you. As always, never hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions! Have a great rest of your week!